Australia: Psychometric Assessment - Teacher Aide$110.00incl GST Estimated delivery time: 1 day*
Teacher Aides, also called Teaching Assistants work at schools to facilitate children’s learning within a one-on-one or group environment. They will often provide services to children with special needs and are required to work closely with parents and teachers.
This assessment will help identify Teacher Aides that must have strong communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a detail and achievement focused style. It is important that they follow rules and guidelines and cope well with pressure and change at work.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck's policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.