- This website (‘Site’) is owned by CV Check Ltd ABN 25 111 728 842 of Second Floor, Building E, 355 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park, Western Australia 6017 (‘CVCheck’).
- Use of our Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of access to and use of the Site (‘Terms of Access’).
- By accepting and browsing the Site you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms of Access and agree to be bound by them.
- If you do not agree to these Terms of Access please do not use our Site.
Changes to Terms of Access
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these Terms of Access.
- Please check the Terms of Access periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms of Access indicates your acceptance of those changes.
These are not Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- These Terms of Access only govern your access to and use of the site, not your purchase of our services. If you purchase our services, the contract for your purchase of our services will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions that can be viewed on your account page once you have registered as a CVCheck user.
- Your access to and use of the Site is governed by and construed under the law in the State of Western Australia.
- Each party irrevocably, generally and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of any court specified in this jurisdiction.
Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and material available on the Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- No content or material on the Site may be reproduced, adapted, linked to, distributed or used in any way without our prior written consent.
- However, you may print or download one copy of the materials or content on the Site on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Cancellation and exchange policy
- If any customer is dissatisfied with CVCheck, they may be entitled to the benefit of the consumer guarantees enshrined in the Australian Consumer Law. In addition, CVCheck may choose to reimburse the customer with a voucher or credit note redeemable for CVCheck services for up to 12 months. The value of the reimbursement will be the purchase price paid by the customer after deducting reasonable charges for: (a) the administrative costs of processing and effecting the request for a refund; and (b) work undertaken by CVCheck in attempting to provide the service before the order was cancelled. You can find out more here.
- We have not reviewed all or any of the sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the contents of any of those sites.
- We request that you seek permission prior to linking to this Site. Your linking to this Site is at your own risk.
- Any and all passwords provided to you through this Site are strictly private and confidential and you must not disclose the password to any person.
- This Site contains reports setting out career, personal, professional, accommodation history and other information of a large number of persons.
- Other than as authorised by CVCheck you must maintain the confidence of and not disclose to any person or organisation any information from this Site.
- Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure that the content and material on the Site is free from error we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness or that it is suitable for your intended use. This Site may not be continuously available.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. By using this Site you agree at all times to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless CVCheck, its directors, employees, officers, contractors and overseas agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered out of your use of this Site.
- CVCheck will use its best endeavours to provide information to you in a timely and expeditious manner. However, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless CVCheck its directors, employees, officers, contractors and overseas agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by you in relation to any delays or failure to provide information on this Site.
- CVCheck may change, suspend, limit, restrict or discontinue any aspect of this Site at any time including the availability of and access to any feature, services, records or other material on this Site without notice or liability.