Australia: Psychometric Assessment - Personal Care and Home Health Aide$110.00incl GST Estimated delivery time: 1 day*
Personal Care and Home Health Aides provide healthcare support and assistance to people with disabilities, the elderly, and convalescents. Tasks can include changing dressings and bandages, giving medication, monitoring the health status of patients, and maintaining medical records.
This assessment will help identify candidates who possess the competencies of top performing Personal Care and Home Health Aides which includes strong interpersonal sensitivity, communication skills, attention to detail and resilience.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck's policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.