Australia: Psychometric Assessment - Nurse$150.00incl GST Estimated delivery time: 1 day*
Nurses are required to assess the needs and health problems of patients, maintain medical records, and create and implement nursing care plans. They provide nursing care to sick, injured, recovering and disabled patients, and may also provide case management and advise patients on health matters.
This assessment will help identify candidates who possess the competencies of top performing Nurses including strong communication and critical reasoning skills, interpersonal sensitivity and relationship building skills. To perform well in the role, nurses must also be organised, reliable, resilient, flexible and have a high attention to detail.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Building Relationships
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck's policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.