CVCheck’s Accident Compensation Check will search applications lodged with the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) and reveals any results within the last 10 years. This check is commonly used to check for accident compensation claims in occupations such as labourers, trades people, factory workers and removalists.
Where available, this check will verify the following details:
• Date of accident
• Claim type
• Cover Status
• Brief description of injury
Please note: The following information is not provided:
• Mental injuries as a consequence of physical injury claims
• Declined claims
• Treatment injury claims
• Claims occurring more than 10 years ago
• Sensitive Claims
• Wilfully self-inflicted claims
• Accidental death claim dependants
• Work-related mental injury claims
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.