The senior executive role is heavily involved in setting strategic direction, policies and budgets for an organisation. Senior executive’s needs to combine the critical business acumen, strategic agility and critical thinking to decide strategy, and also have the interpersonal sensitivity and communication skills to ensure that strategy is successfully implemented company-wide.
This assessment is designed to assess the top tier of talent at your organisation, allowing you to identify those who will lead your organisation to success and are suitable for roles including Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Diversity Officer (CDO), Executive Director, Executive Vice President (EVP), Operations Vice President, President and Vice President.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Business Acumen
- Command Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Numerically Minded
- Strategic Agility
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.