This is a comprehensive assessment that will measure a broad range of competencies required for contact centre representatives.
Effective contact centre representatives require the ability to keep motivated and generate high sales conversions and customer satisfaction scores. They are highly customer focused, possess excellent communication skills and are resilient under pressure.
This assessment incorporates a realistic simulation of a contact centre environment which provides insights to a candidate’s navigation skills and customer service tendencies.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Active Listening
- Customer Focus
- Customer Orientation
- Data Entry Accuracy/Speed
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Sales Focus
- Social Drive
- Understanding Information
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at email@example.com or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.