Find out your credit history with CVCheck’s online Australian credit history check. For simple, safe & reliable results in as little as 1 business day. CVCheck’s Australian Credit History Check will provide detailed information relating to an individual’s personal credit history by searching Dun & Bradstreet’s consumer database records. This online credit check may be used to assess credit applications for the individual, in the assessment of an Australian Financial Services Licence, or to issue or renew membership of a financial industry association.
Under the Privacy Act, 1988, it is prohibited for the information within a Credit History Check to be disclosed to any employer, insurer or landlord.
Our Credit History Checks in Australia will conduct an online search on the categories listed below.
- Credit defaults
- Serious credit infringements
- Court judgements
- Court summons
- Publicly available information
- Information relating to an individual’s open credit accounts will not be provided.
- This check is also conducted on an individual’s current full name. In circumstances where the individual is currently or has previously been known by any other names, CVCheck recommends that a Credit History (Previous Name) Check be conducted on each additional name.
To source your Australian Credit History Check, CVCheck collects information from Dun & Bradstreet, a credit reporting body.
By nominating CVCheck as an Access Seeker, CVCheck will be using the individual’s access rights to his or her consumer credit information, which means that the individual may be charged in the future for information that would otherwise have been available for free from credit reporting bodies. For further information on how Dun & Bradstreet collects, holds, uses and discloses your credit information, please see here: https://www.checkyourcredit.com.au.
CVCheck will only use your credit information to give you access to your Credit History Report or assist you in making a correction request. We will not use your credit information for any other purpose or for the benefit of any other person.
If you believe the information provided on your Credit History Check is not accurate, please see our FAQ section for details on how to make a correction request.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.