CVCheck’s South African Credit Check will provide information of an individual who may have problems with their personal finances. This check will source information from South Africa’s four leading credit bureaus including TransUnion, Compuscan, Experian, XDS.
Typical information obtained from a South African Credit Check can include:
- Defaults and judgements, if any
- Notices (e.g. sequestrations)
- Address and job histories
- Previous enquiry histories
- Several other items
Note: This check is conducted on an individual’s current full name, so if an individual was known by any other names, it is recommended that a Previous Name Check be conducted on each additional name.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.