CVCheck’s New Zealand: Criminal Record and Traffic Check will detail all disclosable criminal and traffic convictions resulting from court appearances recorded by New Zealand’s Ministry of Justice and in compliance with the Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004.
It does not include:
- infringements, such as parking tickets
- charges that haven’t gone to court yet
- any charges where you weren’t convicted
- times you’ve gone to court and were found not guilty
- demerit points and driver licence suspensions
Please note: Criminal Record and Traffic Checks are used for employment purposes or appointing individuals to positions of trust. They cannot be used for immigration purposes.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.