CVCheck’s India: Credit Information Report (CIR) will provide information of an individual who may have problems with their personal finances and is appropriate for checking individuals where their job involves a significant financial risk.
This check is sourced from TransUnion CIBILand will assess the credit worthiness and financial health of the applicant. The report includes a “Risk Score” which is designed to predict the likelihood of the individual defaulting in the next 12 months.
Typical information obtained from an India: Credit Information Report includes:
- Personal & Contact Information: Name, date of birth, age, address and ID information.
- Risk Score: Predict the likelihood of an individual defaulting in the next 12 months. The Risk Score is calculated based on the enquiry parameters such as demographic attributes and credit behavior as reflected in the ‘Accounts’ and ‘Enquiries’ section of the CIR. A score above 700 is generally considered “good”.
- Credit Summary: Quick overview of applicant’s key credit characteristics.
- Recent Activity: Assess applicant’s recent activity including accounts which have gone delinquent, new accounts that have been opened, etc.
- Account Details Section: Account-wise details of the applicant’s repayment history.
- Enquiries Section: Details the enquiries made by the applicant.
Note: This check is conducted on an individual’s current full name, so if an individual was known by any other names, it is recommended that the (Previous Name) version is conducted on each additional name.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.