The Safety Assessment employs proven psychometric measures validated by on-the-job data to address the key abilities & competencies that accurately predict actual safety behaviour. Workplace safety can be the key to your bottom line, but an unsafe employee doesn’t only mean the difference between profit and loss, it could potentially mean much more.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Risk Conscious
- Understanding Information
- Zero harm Attitude
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at email@example.com or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck’s policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.