Summerset is one of New Zealand’s leading retirement village operators. Anoka Nallaiah is the Recruitment Manager at Summerset, and the company has undergone exponential growth recently. Anoka explains the changes at the company since she started:
“There were 400 staff and now there’s over 1,800! We are listed on the Australian and New Zealand Stock Exchange, and recently bought two blocks of land in Melbourne for development, where we’ll commence building soon. Our primary business is aged care, but we have a construction arm that is fairly significant and acts as our point of difference.”
- Enable Summerset to scale at a significant speed and hire more than 1,000 new starters annually.
- Find an online screening platform integrated with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) SnapHire that decreases time to hire.
- Offer a seamless recruitment process.
- Improve speed in checking and onboarding new staff
- Ensure ease and breadth of reporting
“CVCheck has enabled us to expand without any issues – we’ve got the process that supports our growth nailed now!”
“Even when our HR team grows, it’s a smooth process showing them how CVCheck works, as the platform is so user friendly. We now offer a seamless service to our candidates and our managers in the recruitment process,” Anoka finishes.
For the full client story on Summerset, click here.