By completing a predictive psychometric assessment through CVCheck and its contractors, the Applicant consents to the following:
- CVCheck (including related companies), its contractors and its overseas agencies accessing the Applicant’s information and CVCheck Report containing the Applicant’s information when necessary;
- CVCheck retaining and storing the Applicant’s CVCheck Report containing the Applicant’s information (unless such consent is revoked by the Applicant in writing to CVCheck);
- CVCheck holding the Applicant’s information including but not limited to the Applicant’s responses to questions posed in the assessment; and
- CVCheck disclosing the Applicant’s CVCheck Report containing the Applicant’s information to the party specified in the order placed with CVCheck (unless such consent is revoked by the Applicant in writing to CVCheck).
While all reasonable care is taken, CVCheck does not warrant or accept responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided to it by third parties, including professional opinions expressed by those third parties. The Applicant agrees to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless CVCheck, its directors, employees, officers, contractors and overseas agencies from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred including but not limited to in relation to causes of action the Applicant may have in defamation, breach of privacy, negligence and breach of contract against CVCheck, its directors, employees, officers, contractors and overseas agencies as a result of the content of the psychometric assessment.
CVCheck is committed to respecting the Applicant’s privacy. CVCheck will handle all of the Applicant’s information and other details in accordance with the privacy laws of Australia and New Zealand.
CVCheck will only use and disclose the Applicant’s personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and related purposes including conducting the psychometric assessment and providing the results to the party specified in the order placed with CVCheck.
CVCheck will take all reasonable steps to protect the Applicant’s personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. CVCheck will protect the security of personal information by:
- maintaining physical security to prevent unauthorised access to its premises;
- maintaining computer network security including password security to prevent unauthorised access;
- maintaining communication security; and
- restricting access to authorised staff and contractors of CVCheck.
For Applicants in Australia, the Applicant acknowledges that if the party specified in the order placed with CVCheck is located outside of Australia, the Applicant consents to the disclosure of their personal information overseas and CVCheck is authorised to disclose the Applicant’s personal information to an entity that may not be subject to Australian privacy laws.
The Applicant will be entitled to view their personal information held by CVCheck. Please note that an administration fee may be payable for this service.