Background Screening Policy Template
Need help to implement best practice for background checks within your organisation, but don’t know where to start?
We’ve got you.
Download our free background screening policy template and accompanying guide.
What does a background screening policy do?
- Ensure you meet industry regulations
- Help you achieve a streamlined process that is time- and cost-efficient
- Guarantee fairness and consistency
- Reduce risk
- Establish trust with new and existing employees, so that they know you care about hiring top talent and building the best team possible
Why do I need a background screening policy?
A background screening policy outlines how and why you should conduct checks on potential new hires, contractors and existing employees. We have created a concise, robust background screening policy that can be downloaded and tailored to suit any business, and easy to share with hiring managers. This policy template, along with the supporting guide, will enable you to implement best practice for background checks.
And the best part?
We’ve done all the hard work. All you need to do is customise the template to suit your business requirements. Jump in and get started today.
Your template covers:
- Purpose and scope
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Company’s responsibilities
- Procedure for pre-employment screening
- Rescreening of existing employees
- Procedure for re-screening employees
- Assessing risk levels within your company
- Assessment of screening results
- Next policy review
We keep your personal information safe. We ask for your information in exchange for valuable resources so we can personalise the experience you have when interacting with the content and resources found across our website.
Yes, it is! We create and share resources that we hope will help you do your job more effectively. Just keep us in mind next time you have questions about background screening within your organisation!
Over 26,000 businesses already rely on our background screening expertise.
So if you want to develop a background screening policy for your organisation but don’t know where to start – we’ve got you!