Australia: Psychometric Assessment - Frontline Supervisor - Retail Sales$150.00incl GST Estimated delivery time: 1 day*
Frontline retail sales supervisors possess the skills of a good retail employee and the skills of an excellent manager to ensure their employees are performing highly.
This assessment helps to identify the top performing front-line supervisors by assessing their ability to understand information and use it to solve problems, as well as leadership and retail critical personality traits like achievement, sales focus, teamwork and interpersonal ability.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Problem Solving
- Sales Focus
- Understanding Information
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.