Australia: Psychometric Assessment - Early Childhood Teacher$150.00incl GST Estimated delivery time: 1 day*
Early Childhood Teachers, also known as Child Care Professionals, Pre-School Teachers and Kindergarten Teachers work with preschool aged children in a variety of different situations. They typically organise and lead activities, teach basic skills, read books to the class or group, and observe and evaluate the behaviour, performance and development of the children.
This assessment will help identify candidates who possess the skills of top performing Early Childhood Teachers including solid communication and critical thinking skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal sensitivity and self-insight. They must be capable of following rules, working well with others, staying calm under pressure, and adapting to change.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck's policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.