Australia: Psychometric Assessment - Contact Centre Team Leader$150.00incl GST Estimated delivery time: 1 day*
Contact centre team leaders are responsible for supervising and managing their team of contact centre representatives and will often handle the challenging or complex calls escalated to them by their representatives.
This assessment evaluates the individual’s suitability for a Contact Centre Team Leader position based on traits possessed by top performing contact centre team leaders. These include the ability to understand information and solve problems with a customer and sales focus, as well as whether the individual possesses the interpersonal sensitivity and teamwork skills required to effectively manage a team.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Problem Solving
- Sales Focus
- Understanding Information
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.