Australia: Psychometric Assessment - Allied Health Professional$150.00incl GST Estimated delivery time: 1 day*
Allied Health Professionals include occupational therapists, physical therapists, dental hygienists, dietitians, speech language pathologists, diagnostic medical sonographers, radiographers, medical technologists, and respiratory therapists.
This assessment will help identify candidates that possess the key competencies to be top Allied Health Professionals, these include strong communication and critical thinking skills coupled with excellent interpersonal sensitivity. Teamwork is essential due to the requirement to work closely with medical professionals from other domains and they must also be capable of staying calm under pressure and responding well to change.
The following competencies will be assessed:
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Predictive Psychometric Assessments are available to corporate clients only.
- The Estimated Delivery Time is dependent on the candidate completing the assessment in full. Once an assessment is complete, the results are generated within one day.
- CVCheck will follow up with all candidates via email until their assessment is complete. We suggest that clients also communicate with their candidates to ensure a prompt response.
If you are interested in utilising these assessments within your organisation, please contact our sales team at [email protected] or +61 8 9388 3000.
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck's policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.