CVCheck's Australian National Police Check is ACIC accredited and will detail all disclosable criminal history entries that are recorded for an individual in any Australian police agency.
All Australian National Police Checks are:
• Recorded in compliance with spent conviction legislation (click here to find out more)
• Include any current pending charges that have been initiated by the police
• May include traffic convictions.
CVCheck, police agencies and the ACIC work together to deliver the Service, aiming to process 95% of police checks within 10 business days, noting that:
- 70% of all checks are completed within 1 business day
- 25% are completed within 10 business days as they've been referred to one or more police agencies because an individual’s name is similar to a person of interest.
- 5% may take 15 business days or more (depending on the complexity of the check). For further information on ACIC delivery times click here.
Please note: National Police Checks are used for employment purposes or appointing individuals to positions of trust and cannot be used for Immigration, Visa or IVF applications. For more info, feel free to view our FAQ’s here.