Confirm an employees work entitlements within Australia with the VEVO status check from CVCheck. Australian employers have a responsibility to employ, refer and contract legal workers. Employers and HR Managers can be fined if working visas are not valid and an international employee works for them. CVCheck’s Australian VEVO Visa & Work Entitlement check will verify if an individual has a right to work in Australia by either:
- Confirming they’re an Australian citizen; or
- Conducting a VEVO visa check on non-Australian citizens which confirms their visa status directly with the Department of Home Affairs.
A VEVO check (Visa Entitlement Verification Online) will disclose whether a non-citizen has either no work entitlements, unlimited work entitlements or limited work entitlements (including any work conditions) in Australia. This VEVO check is completed online and will verify the following details:
- Passport Number
- Passport Nationality
- Visa Type (class / subclass)
- Visa Grant Date
- Visa Expiry Date (if applicable)
- Work Entitlement (including any conditions)
CVCheck’s Australian VEVO Visa & Work Entitlement Check is useful for employers that need to offload the onerous task of manually validating an entire work force to ensure they’re employing legal workers. To check the Visa status of a future or current employee in your workplace, align with the leaders at CVCheck today.