CVCheck's Work Experience Verification Check will verify work experience with an individual's work experience employer or with the relevant school liaison/work experience coordinator. This check is commonly used for student workplace training placements and verifying work experience of first time job applicants.
This check will verify the following details:
• Organisation the individual participated with for their work experience program
• Date work experience commenced
• Date work experience ceased
• Position/job title held by the individual
• Who the individual directly reported to
• Position held by the person the individual directly reported to
Note: Work For The Dole is not considered to be Work Experience by the Department of Employment
* All turnaround times are estimated working days and are provided as a guide only. Turnaround times are based on our experience of the time taken for the majority of these checks to be delivered. However, CVCheck is reliant on third parties for supply of information, and in some cases those third parties may take longer to supply that information. Accordingly, CVCheck does not give any time guarantees for any checks or bundle packages. It is CVCheck's policy and practice to keep you informed as much as possible if there are any unusual delays.