CV Check Ltd is an expanding business with growing revenue streams providing police checks, employment screening and tenant checks to employers, industry associations and individuals. CVCheck offers more than 1000 checks across 190 countries through its world-class online platform, cvcheck.com.
CVCheck is an Australian public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (stock code CV1) and featured amongst the most successful IPO’s of 2015.
CVCheck values honesty, empowerment and forward thinking. If you are an enthusiastic, results driven team player and think you have what it takes to be part of the CVCheck team, we’d love to hear from you.
Drop us a line at [email protected] or view our current career opportunities below.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving team environment, has an eye for detail and a team-oriented attitude. We’re seeking someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, who can support the finance team with reconciliation of sales and AR ledgers, billing, monthly consolidations, processing of invoices, managing daily cash flow and more.
About the Role
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer (comprising Accounts Payable and Receivable) to work within an exciting, ASX listed e-Commerce company. Recently ranked 13th in this year’s Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia, CVCheck is comprised of a hard-working, energetic bunch who value honesty, empowerment and forward-thinking.
CVCheck is the leading provider of online screening and verification services, whose vision is to change the way people source and share factual information about themselves. Our aim is to provide the verified information that supports people in building trust and growing honest relationships. We provide individuals and employers with a secure and smarter way to verify personal information relating to:
- Police and Traffic
- Employment and Qualifications
- Credit, Financial and Business
- Psychometric Assessments
- Tenancy Screening
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving team environment. With a current focus on manual processing, this candidate will be able to support the function through the transition to a more automated approach in coming months.
The role will involve:
- Reconciliation of sales and AR ledgers and ensuring all payments are allocated correctly to clients.
- Billing, including monthly consolidated invoices and statements.
- Managing company debtors within agreed credit terms.
- Investigating and resolving client queries.
- Processing client refunds.
- Processing authorised supplier invoices, coordinating and batching supplier accounts for scheduled payments.
- Coding and reconciliation of staff reimbursements and credit card statements.
- Maintaining debtor and supplier databases.
- Monitoring and managing daily cash flow.
- End of month close off within team KPIs.
- General administrative support and adhoc tasks as required by the Finance team.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a mid to high volume environment.
- Experience in a manual processing environment, with the ability and drive to implement efficiency improvements.
- Commitment to detail and accuracy in all activities undertaken as well as the ability to maintain this standard in pressured situations.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, whilst knowing how to appropriately prioritise and manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Proficiency in accounting systems and relevant computer software.
- Experience with ERPs will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive, ‘can-do’, team-oriented attitude with a good sense of humour will fit right in!
Benefits of working at CVCheck include close proximity to public transport, free access to a pool, tennis courts and gym facilities, continuous development working within an experienced team at a growing tech company in Perth with bright prospects both locally and internationally.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be part of the CVCheck team, please contact us by emailing [email protected]with your CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time position
Preferred Education and Experience
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a mid to high volume environment
For this position, a range of checks will be conducted. In particular you will need to undergo a National Police check
CVCheck is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
Please be advised that the opportunities available are open to all individuals with valid rights to work within Australia. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Agency referred candidates need not apply.